Retrieve duration of any YouTube video in SAMMI.
Special thanks goes to:
SteveLevesque and Djargic for their continued support on Github.
The Argamenmock, EndoSkull, Evan, Panic, DoctorFu, kurocha, Stephen, Ethan, griddark, Kenny, Mill, William, Paul, deaffrasier, Venge, PapaBear Does Stuff, TTarantox, Rodrigo, Harvey Toadface, Alchemy_03, REVAMPEDDRDTH37 Williams, RhinoMonsterGC, JimmyPotato, Bryan, my amazing Patrons!
If you would like to support me in creating more extensions for SAMMI, you can navigate to the Donate section.
Need a custom tailored extension? Head to the Commissions section!
DISCLAIMER: The extension is provided as is. The developer has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services or handle any bug reports.
Feel free to edit the extension for your own use. You may not distribute, sell or publish it without the author’s permission.
- Install the extension.
Use YouTube Video Duration extension command and fill out all the fields.
Box name Description url YouTube video link, accepts the most common formats variable variable name to save the duration into
- Give the extension around 2000ms delay to retrieve it.
- The duration should be saved in the variable you set in step 2.
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes