Credit Roll for SAMMI
Make sure you are on SAMMI 2.07 and up, OBSWS 4.9.1 and your OBS is open before installing.
- After install you can delete the First time run button if install was sucessful.
- You can adjust all settings in the settings button, take a look around to see what is editable.
- If you accidently delete something in the settings button I have a default button seperate so that you can just import that JSON
- To start the credit roll click the BIG RED BUTTON!
- To end the credit roll you can click stop credit roll or press to stop all and delete credits
- The latter will delete the current information that the credit roll has for your stream. It is a good way to prep for a stream if you were testing things beforehand
- Restore CSV’s from backup will restore the last working data in the case of SAMMI crashing or windows crashing. /$global.main_directory$/\Credit Roll
- When SAMMI is properly closed. It moves the current backup to the backup folder inside /$global.main_directory$/\Credit Roll\old and deletes the old backup data
- Put the newly created scene wherever you would like the Credit Roll to show up when running
DO NOT BOTHER LIORAN ABOUT THIS EXTENSION NOT WORKING
Happy streaming everyone!
Ported to SAMMI by RoadieGamer, orignally by Lioran himself. DO NOT BOTHER LIORAN ABOUT THIS EXTENSION NOT WORKING
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes