A Lioranboard 2 extension that allows advanced remote control of the foobar2000 music player using Beefweb Remote Control.
What can it do?
🎶 Player Features:
- Set Playback State - Sets the playback state of the player (Play, Next, Previous, Stop, Pause, and Random)
- Set Playback Mode - Sets the playback mode of the player ( Default, Repeat (Playlist), Repeat (Track), Random, Shuffle (Tracks), Shuffle (Albums), and Shuffle (Folders))
- Set Song - Sets the song for the player
- Get Current Song Info - Gets the current set/playing song info from the player
- Get Song Artwork - Gets a song’s artwork as a direct link
📝 Playlist Features:
- Get Playlists - Returns an array of objects containing data of playlists(s)
- Get Playlist Songs - Returns an object with an array of objects containing an array of each song’s column data
- Add Playlist - Adds a new playlist
- Remove Playlist - Removes a playlist
- Clear Playlist - Clears a playlist of it’s songs
- Move Playlist - Moves a playlist from one position to another in the playlist list
- Rename Playlist - Renames a playlist
- Move songs to Playlist - Moves songs from one playlist, to another using a specified stringified array
- Copy songs to Playlist - Copies songs from one playlist, to another using a specified stringified array
- Remove Songs - Remove songs from a playlist
- Copy Songs - Copy songs from a playlist into itself
How do i get started??
Visit the Wiki Page for an in-depth, easy to follow quick start guide!
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes