Interfaces with VTuber Plus’s websocket, enabling you to send commands with SAMMI.
More finely control how many items are thrown/dropped/etc, FX toggling, camera/avatar switching, and other commands.
- USAGE EXAMPLE 1: A Twitch Redeem that throws between 1 and 5 items.
- USAGE EXAMPLE 2 : When someone raids, drop a bucket then pelt avatar with 1 item per raider.
- USAGE EXAMPLE 3 : Switch to a closeup camera, enable the grayscale FX, and play sad music.
Install the extension, which adds a new command : VTPMessage. There is a dropdown with every websocket command as of VTuberPlus version 2.76.
To change between Default, Custom, or Both items being thrown/dropped/etc, go to Item Settings in VTuber Plus and change the Preview item setting.
Other setup instructions are included in the readme in the zip file, on the github, and visually via this Tutorial video :
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes