Send Tweets and update your Twitter profile directly from SAMMI.
- Reply to Tweets
- Create Polls
- Delete Tweets
- Update your Profile information, including your profile image and banner
- Get profile information, such as your followers, latest tweet etc.
Special thanks goes to:
My amazing Patrons.
Thank you so much!
If you would like to support me developing SAMMI itself and my extensions, you can join my Patreon, which will give you access to all my upcoming creations for completely free and priority help on any of my extensions.
DISCLAIMER: The extension is provided as is. The developer has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services or handle any bug reports.
Feel free to edit the extension for your own use. You may not distribute, sell or publish it without the author’s permission.
- Install the extension. You can follow the Extension Install Guide.
- Sign into Twitter
- Go to your Bridge - Twitter Tab.
- Click on Login, select Open or Copy Twitter URL (and open it).
- Copy the provided PIN
- Fill out the “Enter PIN” input field and click on Authenticate. Once it says
Logged in, you’re all good to go.
Please be careful when using the ‘Tweet’, ‘Reply’ and ‘Create Poll’ commands. If you see a 429 error (quota exceeded), it means that the default App has reached its limit for the day. This limit only applies to Tweet and Reply. When this happens, you have two choices:
- Wait until the next day to post more tweets (recommended)
- While I don’t officially support or suggest this option, the code is open and can be modified. Because it runs on your own computer, you could adjust it to use your own credentials if you need to tweet beyond the default limit. But remember:
If you decide to use your own Twitter App and API keys to get past the standard limit, it's entirely on you. For more info, take a look at this article.
- Only make these changes if you’re okay with the risks, and make sure to use a secondary or throwaway Twitter account, not your main one. Mention the project and app you’re creating is for your own personal project.
- Watch the step-by-step guide video here:
Please remember, even though you can change the code, it’s best to stick to the Twitter API’s rules for things to run smoothly.
- Now you can send Tweets directly from your SAMMI. Open the premade deck and follow the instructions in the comments of each button.
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes