Allows you to validate your viewers input, supports regex as well.
- Is URL, Is Image URL, Is Safe Image URL, Is YouTube Video URL
- Is Alphanumeric,Is Alpha, Is Numeric, Is Ascii, Is Base64, Is Email, Is Hexadecimal, Is Hex Color, Is JSON
- default English dictionaty, option to add custom words, choose your own replacement character/word
- Replace, Search, Match and Test
Safe Image Validator requires a Google Cloud Account and an API key. Free quota of 1000 validations/month.
Special thanks goes to:
My amazing Patrons.
Thank you so much!
If you would like to support me developing SAMMI itself and my extensions, you can join my Patreon, which will give you access to all my upcoming creations for completely free and priority help on any of my extensions.
DISCLAIMER: The extension is provided as is. The developer has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services or handle any bug reports.
Feel free to edit the extension for your own use. You may not distribute, sell or publish it without the author’s permission.
- Make sure you’re on the latest version of SAMMI and install the extension. You can follow the Extension Install Guide.
- In the Settings button, fill it your Google API key if you wish to use Safe Image Validator (see instructions below) and any custom words you wish to filter out in Profanity Validator.
- In each button you will find a comment explaining how to use the commands and one or two examples.
Safe Image Validator
This validator requires you to have Google Clount Account which gives you 1000 free units each month (so you can validate 1000 images for free). See pricing info at https://cloud.google.com/vision/pricing.
How to get an API key:
- Go to your Google Cloud Console
- Create a new project or use an existing one
- Click on
+ Enable APIsand Servicse
- Type ‘Cloud Vision API’ in the search bar and enable it
- Click on
Credentials -> + Create Credentials -> API key
- Copy paste the API key below
- Click on the three dots on the
API key - Edit API Key
- Restrict the key to ‘Cloud Vision API’
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes